We are moving swiftly to the final quarter and many people are reflecting on the first eight months of 2013 and committing again to the resolutions it brought forth. You remember what you said on New Year’s Eve.
This year I will purchase a new home.
This year I will become debt free.
This year I will quit smoking.
This year I will marry the love of my life.
This year I will stop procrastinating.
This year I will give more.
This year I will begin a new, more fulfilling career.
This year I will lose weight.
I could go on and on but the point is that millions of people set out to do something noble January 1, 2013, to no avail. If this is you, during International Self Improvement Month, I recommend you pause and look at your barriers to success. Consider seeking out the support necessary to close out this year feeling accomplished. If your resolution is already manifested, pause and look at how you will celebrate your accomplishments while showing gratitude to the dream team that supported you along the way. We are all human and perfection does not happen in this lifetime, however excellence is something we should strive for daily.
During International Self Improvement Month 2013, choose to reflect from a holistic perspective. Dedicate one day each week in September to you and your excellence and see just how amazing you will close out this wonderful year of miracles. Be revived during this month and soar like an eagle above all perceived obstacles and illusions. You have the power to succeed.
10 Self Improvement Month Essentials for Women Entrepreneurs
- Take inventory and really get to know who yourself.
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses.
- Write down or draw your vision of yourself.
- Speak the desires of your heart with passion.
- Visualize your life after your transformation.
- Imagine yourself with all the support you need to navigate your transformation.
- Study the object of your desire.
- Learn about what others are doing who have what you want.
- Touch, see, feel, hear and smell (virtualize) the object of your desire.
- Give thanks in advance for who you are becoming and how you will impact the lives of those you connect with on your journey.
If you are on Facebook, like “Ignite Your Imagination Retreats for Women Entrepreneurs” and let’s continue this discussion the entire month of September. This page is packed with resources and information that will support you throughout the final months of this year. You are on your way to becoming your best YOU. Enjoy the ride.
This essential guide to Self-Improvement Month 2013, is dedicated to all the coaches, practitioners, and teachers who support individuals all year-long on their personal development journey. They invest in and study personal success best practices and are committed to the empowerment of other. They see each of their clients as whole and complete even when illusions appear to deceive. Thank you for your dedication to the enlightenment of all mankind.
Enjoy this musical reminder of who you are.