You want to write a book but you don’t know where to begin. You’ve begun the writing process but don’t know how to market your new literary project. Your coach, Versandra Kennebrew had written 3 self-help books that are used as resources in libraries, colleges, churches and other institutions internationally. She wants to teach you the tricks of the trade.
In four easy to follow audio sessions with Coach Versandra, you will explore writing success essentials. In each session you will uncover the secrets of writing and marketing biographies, memoirs and self-help books. Coach Versandra highly recommends that you invite a family member or business partner to join you on your literary journey, for support and encouragement. Download Coach Versandra Kennebrew’s “Map Your Success for Aspiring Authors” 4-Pt MP3 now for only $69 ($431 Savings). *New Clients Only
Private Skype sessions are available $125 per hr
Call 313-473-7155 to begin Mapping Your Success Today!
- Mind clearing & clarity of purpose
- Who are you?
- What do you want?
- What’s your story?
- Why do you want to write a book?
- Introduction to virtualization
- Write 10 affirmations of intent
- Homework assignment: Write your vision. What does achieving your goal look like? How do you feel? How does it taste? How does it sound? What books are already on the market similar to the one you want to write?
- Review session 1 homework assignment
- What problem will you solve for your readers?
- What do you want readers to take away from reading your book?
- Who is your target market?
- How many books do you want to sell?
- Homework assignment: Prepare to create your vision board
- Review session 2 homework assignment
- Who are the main characters in your story?
- How do your main characters know one another?
- What is your stories plot?
- How do your characters interact with one another?
- What music do you hear when you reflect on your story?
- Homework assignment: Create your music soundtrack.
- Review session 3 homework assignment
- Who is seeking the information you have to share?
- Where do they hangout?
- Does your target market read?
- When will your book be complete?
- What is the date of your book debut?
- Homework assignment: Create financial goal spreadsheet and daily execution worksheet