Welcome to Health and Healing Chronicles
I am Coach Versandra, your holistic health expert and I’m excited about sharing weekly stories that are inspiring you to take action on their journey to health and healing. In our last episode we experience a little music, poetry and talk therapy to assist us with processing anger caused by injustice.
In this episode of Health & Healing Chronicles, I’d like to bring your attention to the benefit of Detoxing or clearing out clutter as we transition into a new year. In reality, we know that time is an illusion, but as we think of cycles, it’s obvious that clearing out debris, stagnant energy and even thoughts can encourage Free Flow.
Before we look at my Top 10 tips for Year-End Detoxing, let’s make sure we are all on the same page about de-toxification. A Detox is another way of describing the process of purifying or purging toxins that cause dis-ease and can lead to death. I recommend this process with the change of each season for optimal health and well-being. I must caution you that although anyone can and should Detox regularly, if there is a build-up of toxins, a healing crisis may occur.
It’s kind of like disruption of what has become normal; washing it with a cleanser causing bubbling and smearing of the dirt and grime only to rinse it clean again.
- Detox from the inside out
- Cleanse your spirit by forgiving yourself and others who you FEEL have wronged you. Holding ill will or thoughts against yourself or your brother can cause digestive, heart and reproductive dis-ease.
- Cleanse your mind by embracing the belief that you are divine; perfect, whole and complete; created in the image and likeness of The I AM. (Meditate on this truth and visualize it daily)
- Cleanse your body by fasting. A simple 3-5 day fast of any solid food can help you go inward (Colon hydrotherapy session highly recommended)
- Cleanse your contact lists. Email, social media, phone book
- Cleanse your visual sensory channel. Fast television for 3-5 days
- Cleanse your sound sensory channel. Fast gossip, complaining, negative or demeaning music
- Cleanse your touch sensory channel. Fast touching or being touched by anything or anyone toxic
- Cleanse your audible sensory channel. Speak only kind loving words that build and heal
- Cleanse your financial abundance channel. Go to your bill drawer, bags, tray and discard all but your most recent copy of old bills.
This leads me to our special guest “Q” who is a tax expert at www.UnitedTaxAssociates.com with his Double or Triple Your Tax Refund Tips.
Our next special guest is Author and Personal Coach, Ressurrection Graves. www.RessurrectionGraves.com
Coach Versandra’s Preferred Digestive Detox System