Welcome to Health and Healing Chronicles
I am Coach Versandra, you holistic health expert and I’m excited about sharing weekly stories that inspire you to take action on your journey to health and healing.
In this episode of Health & Healing Chronicles we discuss detoxification and its importance in weight loss and overall health.
Our special guest is no stranger around the Atlanta area, in fact you may even see The Wholistic 1st Lady flying through the air. Rachel Chanyah is a superwoman! She is a mom, a flight attendant, and has been a massage therapist and a certified colon-hydrotherapist for 14-years.
- Many people hear the word Detox related to substance abuse but it’s so much more.
- How exactly does detoxification support weight loss?
- Detoxing/cleansing your body, your mind, your relationships, your environment have great benefits.
- As a colon hydrotherapist what are some of the obvious signs that your clients are in need of a Detox?
- On our FB Page, our followers and listeners on the world-wide-web can see a before and after image of YOU. Tell us about your journey.
- You have a special event coming up next week. I understand it will launch a series or holistic empowerment experiences. The Detox Experience
We remind our listeners to get involved in the WRFG crowd funding campaign at www.gofundme.com/wrfgradio
In July we have some phenomenal additions to Health & Healing Chronicles. We will be playing music from our New online healing music store and we will announce some dynamic special guests who are experts in the healing arts community and so much more. Be sure to subscribe to Health & Healing Chronicles at www.facebook.com/yourwitchdoctor.