Welcome to Health and Healing Chronicles
I am Coach Versandra, you holistic health expert and I’m excited about sharing weekly stories that inspire you to take action on your journey to health and healing.
In this episode of Health and Health Chronicles, I’d like to discuss how we can turn self-care challenges into opportunities.
Most of our listeners are aware that The Witch Doctor and I have published the new self-care guide “I Love Me” and are on a 30-city tour sharing self-care tips and experiences with healing artists who often suffer from compassion fatigue and burn-out for various reasons.
So what does it look like when self-care is absent from your daily routine?
- Chronic Late arrivals to the work place
- Complaining about personal problems to customers or clients
- Angry outbursts toward family and friends
- Poor grooming and/or hygiene
- Skipping lunch and not taking reasonable breaks during the day
In order to turn these and other behavior challenges into opportunities we must 1st see them for what they truly are; remnants of faulty programs. These programs cause us to neglect ourselves …