Take this quick Optimal Living Quiz
- (a)Soda Pop or (b) Alkaline Water?
- (a) Walk Upstairs or (b) Take the Elevator?
- (a) 6” heels or (b) 3” heels?
- (a) Apple Cider Vinegar or (b) Tums?
- (a) The Art of Touch or (b) Random Hot Steamy Sex?
- (a) 1-year Optimal Plan or (b) 5-years of Self-Discovery?
- (a) Detox Your Home or (b) Hoard?
- (a) Canned Vegetables or (b) Fresh Organic Vegetables?
- (a) TV, Radio, Phone Always On or (b) Daily Electronic Breaks?
- (a) Gluten Fast or (b) Life-Long Antihistamines?
How many (a) answers did you select and how many (b) answers did you select? Feel free to comment or ask any questions below.
The reality is, we are responsible for our own optimal health and well-being. We can’t depend on doctors because that’s not what they get paid for. We can’t ask the preacher because their focus is on winning souls. We certainly can’t ask the pharmacist because dispensing drugs is their business. Realizing that investing in personal development and more specifically self-care is essential and will yield us a lifetime of dividends.
Schedule your Breakthrough Session with one of our health coaches today and get on the road to optimal health and optimal performance at work and play. www.vki.setmore.com