It’s time to build bridges and at Co_Lab:2018, an Ignite Your Imagination Retreat for women entrepreneurs, we will spend an entire day learning, planning, strategizing, and implementing in order to take their businesses to the next level. During this year of collaboration, cooperation, and communication, VKI Personal Development is committed to guiding our clients through the intricate labyrinth of business success.
Join Versandra Kennebrew, Certified Holistic Health Coach and President of VKI Personal Development as she teaches success mapping strategies that help you pinpoint the next steps on your professional path. Identify what may be stopping you from moving forward, and collaborate to rise up as a servant leader.
Your Retreat Itenary
- 9:00 AM – Welcome & Introductions
- 10:00 AM – Feeding Your Body for Success: Breakfast
- 11:00 AM – Creating Your Daily Rituals: Power Moments
- 12:00 PM – Starting Your Day with Power: Invoking The Mastermind
- 1:00 PM – Co_Lab Lunch
- 2:00 PM – Social Media Made Easy for Business
- 4:00 PM – Nu Networking: Managing Your Contacts
- 5:00 PM – Fertilizing Your Miracles: The Gratitude Factor
- 6:00 PM – Co_Lab Dinner
- 7:00 PM – Creating Win-Win Opportunities
- 8:45 PM – Circle of Light
Retreat attendees will leave revitalized, with tools and resources necessary to close out 2017 and step into 2018 with power and purpose.
Contact Hotel Indigo for room reservations. Hotel stay is not required to attend Co_Lab:2018. Pre-registration is mandatory by November 15, 2017. Contact the organizer for ala-cart access to workshops.
DATE AND TIME
Sun, November 19, 2017
9:00 AM – 9:00 PM EST
Hotel Indigo Atlanta Airport – College Park
1776 Harvard Avenue
College Park, GA 30337